Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

We had such a fun Halloween this year...Although Mike missed it yet again, we did some really fun things...About a month ago I came across this fun little activity down at Gardner Village called "Breakfast with a Witch" and knew instantly that I had to take my girls....We invited some cute little friends to spend the day with us and I think it is fair to say we all had a blast! But first...Arent these the cutest little Flappers that you have ever seen?!.....


All the girls (Skylar, Chase, Libby and Rainy) wore their cute little costumes for the big event, and they were so excited!

The breakfast was a big buffet where "The Witch Royalty" passed from Table to Table to sign autographs and take pictures...It was seriously the cutest thing ever...Those ladies gave "witch Costume" a whole new meaning! They sang Halloween songs, did a parade around the room to show off for all the parents, it was so cute...a total 10! Now I guess you all want to see these witches, so without furth ado, here they are....

So cute, right....This little deal totally gets two thumbs up! and a reccomendation for all of you that can go next year, you wont be sad you did....

No comments:

Post a Comment