Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Pre-School Field Trip....


Today was Chase's class field trip over to the American West Heritage Festival in Logan....we started out at the petting zoo, where there were sheep, little goats, horses, big and small, and a cage full of chickens(definately my least favorite)...Apparently Chase gets her love of animals from me, because she wouldn't go near the things...Jorja, her cute little friend, loves animals on the other hand and was bound and determined to catch one of the chickens that had escaped...She chased it right up next to Chase and it totally freaked her out...She bawled like a little baby, I did to, on the inside, as I was standing right next to her.....

Then we moved onto the childrens corn maze, the pirate ships made of straw, the super slide, and the jumping pit...It was such a fun little field trip. I love to get to be there with her for all of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment